• Catholic Schools Week begins Monday, January 29
  • Wear your purple, black, and your Ravens gear for the Ravens celebration on Friday, January 26.
  • The sophomore class pinning ceremony will take place on Thursday, February 1.
Lauren Glase, Media Chief 2014-15

Lauren Glase, Media Chief 2014-15, Media Chief

Senior Lauren Glase is the Media Chief for The Patriot and jcpatriot.com. This is her third year in journalism and her second year on The Patriot staff. In addition to the newspaper, Glase participates in the JC theatrical productions as well as dance classes at the John Carroll Academy of Performing Arts & Dance. When not spending hours in the Patriot Room trying to find the perfect font (and then settling on Helvetica) or frolicking around stage pretending that she knows what she is doing, Glase can be found sitting on her couch playing “Mario Kart” and attempting to fall off of Rainbow Road less than her typical three dozen times. Lauren Glase can be reached for comments at [email protected].

All content by Lauren Glase
Senior Matt Wagners poster displays the details of his Senior Project. His project was a musical event to raise money for kids with cancer.

Lauren Glase, News Editor
May 30, 2014

Golf

Lauren Glase, News Editor
May 29, 2014
Midterm Elections

Midterm Elections

Lauren Glase, News Editor
April 2, 2014
Junior Erin Sullivan hangs candy canes on the Christmas tree in the Chorus Room.  In addition, to celebrate the holidays, each teacher receives a poinsettia courtesy of the school.

JC spreads Christmas spirit

Lauren Glase, News Editor
December 19, 2013
Variety Show takes center stage

Variety Show takes center stage

Lauren Glase, News Editor
December 6, 2013
David Fisher, impersonating Ben Franklin, speaks at an event hosted by the History Club. This event, at which 203 students were present, took place Nov. 14.

Franklin electrifies student body

Lauren Glase, News Editor
November 26, 2013
The facilities staff of the maintenance group planted trees along side the faculty parking lot on Nov. 5. These plantings were a part of the renovations around JC.

Outdoor campus to be remodeled

Lauren Glase, News Editor
November 22, 2013
Enhance program gets enhanced

Enhance program gets enhanced

Lauren Glase, News Editor
September 26, 2013
Load More Stories

Activate Search
Lauren Glase